Plan Of The Universe: Managing Change is Easy
February 5, 2017|LivestylePeople

Plan Of The Universe: Managing Change is Easy

Plan Of The Universe: Managing Change is Easy

The universe functions in absolute harmony, maintaining balance across the spheres. Only if you believe in it and watch closely, you’ll get to experience this flawless operation and managing change becomes a cakewalk for you.

The cosmos has a perfect plan and it gets you suitably equipped before throwing challenges. Since the crisis breaks out of nowhere, you feel overwhelmed and are so deeply driven by emotions that you get clueless to respond. Mostly, you are reminded of the capability for managing change only when the crisis is over and your mind settles down.

Though we are nothing more than a particle in the ecosystem, the egoic mind tricks us to believe that the world would collapse in our absence and most of us end up spending life reaffirming this notion, which diverts our attention from taking a note of the game that the universe plays.

When I retrospect, before every turning point in my life, I was taken through a series to trials till I was equipped enough to handle the situation. Every test took me a step closer to the goal, which was invisible to me. Only after the opportunity surfaced, I could connect the dots and thank the Supreme to have given me a chance to notice it so vividly.

This quickly reminds me of losing an internal job interview while working with a well-known bank, leading to a new job at three times the existing salary. I continued to have faith, and the person I had lost to helped me get equipped with the skills that enabled me to crack the new job interview.

This is just one of the many instances. One thing common in each of those situations was: The universe had much bigger plan than I could think of.

Regardless of the volume, every loss is painful. However, it’s law of the universe to create a vacuum before filling with blessings. The process of creating vacuum could be unpleasant, but if you abide by it, at a later stage you’ll be left in awe connecting the dots.

The game continues whether we notice or not. If you’re conscious enough, you’ll get to notice the unfolding step by step, and can’t help but to be left amazed admiring the intelligence of the universe.

10 comments

Vivek

Vivek is a life coach, blogger and an author in progress. He can be reached at thevivekspeaks@gmail.com.

10 comments

• Md. Afaque
    February 19, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Well narrated. Our creator has designed every moment of our life.
    Opportunity do come after a failure. Hence, one should not be afraid to fail.
    I am the lucky one to know this part of your life. Stay blessed as always!

• February 20, 2017 at 12:19 pm

Thank you Afaque. Can’t agree more.

• Brijendra Dhup
    July 30, 2017 at 4:23 am

I agree Mr Vivek.well narrated. I have also realized it many a times. One question always surfaces in my mind – Is there any method through which one can get an indication or hint or sixth sense about what kind of challenge is awaiting so that the indecisiveness about action to be taken by the individual could be planned thereby averting the uncertainty and confusion ?

• July 31, 2017 at 5:53 am

Thank you Brijendra Ji. The Universe is dynamic and every creation is changing continuously, though not everything is seen due to the limitations of our sensory organs. If our body is properly aligned with the universe, we do receive subtle signals, many call it intuition which is widely recommended for decision-making. However, more important is to accept the fact that we have little control over the game of the cosmos and be ready to expect the unexpected.

• Semanti Ramkumar
    July 30, 2017 at 4:25 am

I have done this….joining the dots quite a few times in my life, and every time it left me awe struck and amazed! Universe is the one and only master planner!
    Stay blessed and happy always!

• July 31, 2017 at 5:44 am

Completely agree. Most of us have a tunnel vision and our action is driven by it so we are not able to see the complete picture. Thanks for your kindness.

• Anshul Alagh
    July 30, 2017 at 8:38 am

Perfectly written. World, this universe does not have and dates, months else years…neither have any concerns on time.
    It’s on and on.

• July 31, 2017 at 5:42 am

Thank you Anshul. Yes, the universe is timeless. The concept of time is created by man for practical purposes.

• rummi
    August 4, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Well said vivek. Motivational! Also bringing lots of +ve energy.
    Thanks
    Rummi

• August 11, 2017 at 5:44 am

Thanks a million for your kind words. May God bless you!